Thursday, November 29, 2012

... Merry Christmas ...


This is my 2nd post today, please scroll down for
my Dare to Be Sassy Thursday Challenge Project
 
******************************

This week we have a sketch for you to try over at Meljen's Designs for Challenge #138.


With Christmas around the corner I used the sketch to make a holiday card.


I just love the Cozy Winter Mindy stamp, and she was perfect for today's card.  After coloring her with Copics, White Jelly Roll Pen, and Stickles I cut her out with my Nestabilities Dies.  The background is from the Once Upon a Christmas DP by Little Yellow Bicycle.

Head on over to the Meljen's Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team created, and then join in the FUN for a chance to win some Meljen's Designs Stamps.  Then come back tomorrow for the new Meljen's Designs Stamps Release.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza


4 comments:

Kate said...

Adorable.

Robin said...

So very cute! Love it! Hugs, Robin

Tabbatha Sandoval said...

I said this earlier, but boy do I LOVE this card. The cropping is fantastic. :D

Susan Martin said...

So cute Ruza!! Love that paper!! Fantastic card!