Snow Much Fun ...


Today's I'm sharing this card over on the QKR Stampede Blog


I truly love holiday cards that have penguins on them so when I saw this adorable stamp called Enjoying the Ride I couldn't pass it up.  I colored this image using the Coloring White with Copic Markers technique that I found on Shelby's Color of Happy Blog.

My layout is based on this Freshly Made Sketch ...
I am entering this card into the following challenges ...
 - Scrapper's Delight Challenge Blog ~ Anything Goes
 - Christmas Stampin' All Year Long Challenge #36 ~ Anything Goes
 - Southern Girls Challenge #57 - 46 Days to Go, Christmas Projects

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Copic Markers: C3, C1, C000, 0, R000, YR16
Cardstock: X-Press It White, Core-Cards, Mitten Weather Mini Deck DP by Cosmo Cricket
Extra:  A Muse Studio Washi Tape, SRM Winter Stickers #51009
 

Comments

chrissy xx said…
Oh My! What a Fabulous Fun Christmas Card lol..LOve your image. LOve your colours too. Thank you soooo much for joining us this week at CSAYL.
Chrissyxx
Cute card! Thanks for joining the Think Christmas Challenge at Southern Girls!

Kathleen
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/