Sweet holiday wishes ...


This is my 2nd post today, so please scroll down for
the QKR Stampede Challenge
 
********************************

Meljen's Designs has a new release today, and the stamps are all of adorable Donkey's having fun, and I couldn't resist creating a card with the Christmas Donkey.


I printed 2 copies to color and paper pieced the Donkey together to get a 3D image.  I didn't take a side picture this time so the 3D effect doesn't really show. He was colored with Copic Markers, and Star Dust Stickles.  The extra peppermints and sentiment I used are from Neat & Tangled, and the background was distressed with Festive Berries Distress Ink by Tim Holtz.

Here is a look at all of the new stamps you can find in the store today.



Once again I used the sketch from Crazy 4 Challenge #160 to create my card.


If you love playing with the Meljen's Critters now is the time to pull some out and join in this weeks challenge, which is all about "Critters". The only requirement is that you use a Meljen's Designs stamp to qualify for one of the prizes!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Cardstock:  Neenah Solar White, A Muse Studio Cherry, and Once Upon a Christmas DP by Little Yellow Bicycle
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Red Spica Pen
Stamps:  Meljen's Designs, Sweet Home stamp set by Neat & Tangled
Embellishments:  Faux Pearls by Recollections

 

Comments

Emily Keaton said…
Oh, gosh!! Ruza, this is adorable! I love this sweet little donkey. You did a super job with the Stickles on his hat. Cute!