TE Calendar Challenge X's 4 ...


Yesterday I had an awesome time with my friends that came over to craft with me.  While they were here I had the chance to catch up on my Calendar's for the Taylored Expression Monthly Calendar Challenges.  I'm only sharing 4 of the Calendar's today, as I still have work to do on the November and December calendars, and I will have to get these finished soon as the whole set is a Christmas Gift.

So here goes ...

July features the fun Lunar Lights stamp set from Lawn Fawn, colored with Copic Markers, and added distress inks behind the lights.


August features the lighthouse from Paper Smooches Smoocheroos stamp set, and the hot air balloon - dragonfly & clouds from Avocado Arts Perfectly Perfect Day stamp set.  I created an island for the lighthouse, and added some waves along the shoreline.


For September I went with a school theme as by this time of year the children are back in school, so I used Paper Smooches Smarty Pants stamp set. 


October features Denami Designs (haunted house) and Lawn Fawn's Happy Haunting stamp set.


Each of the calendars were layered on A Muse Studio cardstock, and The Twinery Twine was used to separate my scene from the calendar days using Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.

The calendar is Taylored Expressions 6 x 6 2013 Digital set.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Comments

Shelby said…
Wowzer you got a lot done! All of these calendar pages are fantastic and I'm sure the whole calendar will look amazing.

Shelby
Kate said…
These are some Pretty Calendar. Love it.
Nancy Jensen said…
These are great! Thanks for sharing. :)