... There's Snowone like you! ...



I got this adorable image as part of the Designed 2 Delight Free Stamp of the Month October Progressive Challenge.  The stamp is called Catching Flakes.  I missed to deadline for submitting my card into the Challenge by 1-day, but I still wanted to share my card.

I'm looking forward to seeing the next image, and purchasing it so that I can play along with the next Challenge.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Copic Markers: C3, C2, C1, C00, 0, R00, YR09, E07, R29, R39, R89, YG09, G09, G29 & G14
Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, The Paper Co. Red Pepper Linen, Bazzill Green
Stamps: sentiment from Avocado Arts Brrr! & the Nerdy Snow Peeps
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, White Gelly Roll Pen, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen, Stickles ... Frosted Lace, Star Dust & Icicles
Other:  Sizzix Christmas Set #4 Embossing Folder

Comments

Emily Keaton said…
Totally fun, Ruza! I just LOVE the furry accents on his coat and hat. :0