... Candy Box Slip Cover Plus More ...


I'm over on the Meljen's Design Blog today sharing this "Anything but a Card" project.


I was inspired by last weeks Scor-Pal Blog Hop, and other posts I've scene around blog land to create this Slip Cover for the Snow-Caps box that the hubby brought home this weekend.


After making the slip cover, I decided to create a bookmark with this adorable "Big Sweater Kid" stamp that was released last week by Meljen's Designs. Now how to add the bookmark to the slip cover ... hmm. I decided to add a little pocket, added a strip of cardstock, and tied it up with some twine. Final step was to add the sentiments.

I truly had fun making this, and every time I look at my project it brings a smile to my face. I'm going to search for candy boxes that I can cover for Katie's classmates for Valentine's Day this year.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients:  Neenah Solar White & Bazzill cardstock, October Afternoon Guest List DP, Baby Boy DP by Debbie Mumm for Jo-Ann, 2-1/4" x 6" White Bookmark by The Paper Company that I cut down to 5", Copic Markers, A Muse Studio Toffee Twine & Washi Tape, Swirly Twirly Tags stamp set by Neat & Tangled, EKS Vertical Slot Punch, 1/4" Scor-Tape, Martha Stewart Scoreboard

Comments