... Color Challenge over at Meljen's Design


Meljen's Designs Challenge #142 Color Challenge is so pretty.  Check out this inspiration photo ... Frosted {flora}.


When I first saw these colors I wasn't really sure which direction I would go with it.  Then Melissa created these amazing new stamps that were released last Friday, and inspiration popped! Yeah!!!  So here goes ...


I absolutely love this Ice Skates stamp.   Copic Markers, Gelly Roll Clear Star pens, and Tim Holtz Distress Inks were used for this baby.  The DP is from Echo Park's Winter Wishes set.  The Wintery Words DP is a perfect match for the lovely Frosted {flora} inspirational photo.

I hope the inspiration photo inspires you to play along with this weeks Challenge.  Head on over to the Meljen's Blog for all the details, and check out what the rest of the designers created while you're there.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Other products:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Nelly cardstock, Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic DP, Nestabilities Circle Dies, Tumbled Glass & Seedless Preserves Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Ribbon scraps

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh Ruza, I think this is absolutely fabulous. I love the backing paper - I'm a sucker for subway art. :) And the skates are a gorgeous gorgeous color!
Desire Fourie said…
Ruza this is just gorgeous. I love the text background and the colour combo. Great design.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}