... Just wanted to Brighten your day ...


This is my 3rd post today ... please scroll down 
for the new Love to Create Challenge.

************************


I've had this cutie from Digi Darla Designs called Butterfly Wonder colored for a couple weeks now, and knew she would be perfect for the Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #84.

This cute girl was colored with Copic Markers, and I added a little sparkle to the butterfly and hair tie's with a Clear Star Pen.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

Here is the sketch I worked with ...


As I finish writing this post I just noticed that I missed one part of the sketch when I put my card together! Oops!!

I'm also entering this card to Digi Darla's Challenge #45 ~ Anything Goes.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Intense Pink & Brown cardstock, Lost & Found Madison Avenue DP, Queen & Co. Trendy Tape, The Twinery Pink Sorbet Twine.

Comments

This will surely brighten someone's day! Your take one the sketch is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!