Monday, January 14, 2013

... Just wanted to Brighten your day ...

This is my 3rd post today ... please scroll down 
for the new Love to Create Challenge.


I've had this cutie from Digi Darla Designs called Butterfly Wonder colored for a couple weeks now, and knew she would be perfect for the Deconstructed Sketch Challenge #84.

This cute girl was colored with Copic Markers, and I added a little sparkle to the butterfly and hair tie's with a Clear Star Pen.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

Here is the sketch I worked with ...

As I finish writing this post I just noticed that I missed one part of the sketch when I put my card together! Oops!!

I'm also entering this card to Digi Darla's Challenge #45 ~ Anything Goes.

Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products used:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Intense Pink & Brown cardstock, Lost & Found Madison Avenue DP, Queen & Co. Trendy Tape, The Twinery Pink Sorbet Twine.

1 comment:

Denise Pustelniak said...

This will surely brighten someone's day! Your take one the sketch is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!