... Love to Create Challenge ...


A bitter blast of cold has hit Northern Illinois, and I'm so happy that Katie is home today as the U.S.  celebrates Martin Luther King day.  Today's high is only going to be about 10 with wind chill below zero.  BRRR ... a good day to stay in and craft, and I have a new FUN challenge for you to play along with.

Pick 3 of your Favorite Colors to craft with.

We have two Sponsors this week. 


Today I'm sharing the card I created with Sweetie Bear by StampArt Design by Kathryne.  She is so adorable and I had fun coloring her.

If your a follower of my blog you know I've been in a "Pink" mode lately, and that is the direction I went with Sweetie Bear.  I truly don't have favorite colors to play with so today's card features pink, brown, white, and I snuck in an assortment of colors in my design paper.  ;o)

Now for a closer look at Sweetie Bear ...

Copic Markers: E19, E17, E15, E51, RV10, RV13, RV32, RV34, RV66, RV69

My card is based on The Deconstructed Sketch #85.


I'm also submitting my card to the current Crafter's Digital Art Center Anything Goes Challenge.

Head on over to Love to Create Blog to see what the rest of the Designer picked as their 3 Favorites.  Their creations will inspire you.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products: Bazzill, Neenah Solar White, Fancy Pants Time for Spring DP, Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet Distress Ink, Want2Scrap Finesse Swirls Pearls White, Nestabilities Dies - Classic Ovals Small & Classic Scalloped Border Petites. 

Comments

Unknown said…
Oh what a sweet looking bear she is, love how you've coloured her dress and the beautiful papers are a perfect match! Thanks for your sweet comment, take care, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl
Your bear looks so pretty in pink, Ruza. I love the pearls on the card. It's a lovely card. There must be a cold front all over - it's minus 40 Celcius here in Northern Ontario, Canada the last few days. It's a pleasure to sponsor your challenge. Stay warm! xx Kathy
Priscilla said…
What a great entry. What a pleasure to visit your blog. Such a pretty pink sweet bear.Thank you so much for playing the cdac challenges. Can't wait to see what you will come up with for the other challenges going on. Remember you can enter as many times as you like till March 31st. Happy crafting.
Priscilla
Unknown said…
Just so sweet! I was immediately taken back to those days of enjoying a fun little tea party. All of the elements here are perfect...from the design paper, to the pearls, to the scalloped punch. So inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing this amazing project at CDAC for the anything goes challenge. -Shelly
Shelly's Images.com

Unknown said…
Very sweet card.
Love your coloring.
Darlene said…
Awww this is so adorable Ruza! LOVE that background paper! Thanks so much for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at CDAC!
Darlene
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Unknown said…
Oh how sweet! Love the background paper you used and the embellishments really draw your eye to the bear. Great job. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES