... Praying Fairy ...


This is my 2nd post today, so please scroll down for 
the new Love to Create Challenge.

****************************

I've been playing in my craft room this morning with stamps I've had colored that were sitting on my craft table.

First up is the card I created for the current Freshly Made Sketch Challenge #68.  I'm cutting this real CLOSE as the Challenge closes in 1-hr!


I used the adorable Madelyn, The Praying Fairy from the Beautiful Fairies collection at Paper Makeup Stamps.  She was colored with Copic Markers, a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen was used on her wings, and then she was cut out.

Here is a side view ...


I finished the inside with a lovely sentiment.  Not such if it's from Paper Makeup Stamps or Create with TLC, and time is not on my side for searching thru my Digital Stamps to figure this out.


Here is the lovely sketch that was provided for this weeks Challenge.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:  Neenah Solar White & Bazzill Cocoa cardstock, Queen & Co. Trendy Tape, Recollection Faux Pearls, 3D Foam Squares.

Comments

Linda Suarez said…
Ruza, this is just beautiful. I love how you cut out he image and added it simply to your card. You color so beautifully! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Linda Callahan said…
Such a pretty card! Beautiful image!