... Valentine's ...


Last week I created these Valentine's using stamps from a new company called Stamp Annie Thing.  Both of my cards are based on Sketches which will be shared at the end of my post.

Copic Markers:  E00, E11, E13, R02, E17, E19, Y21, B000, B12, B14, B18, 
YR12, YR16, YR18, R29, R39, R59, R89 

This first card features Lulu's Valentines Day. The set comes with 3 images, 12 sentiments and 1 mini-border. Lulu was colored with Copic Markers, matted on red cardstock. The background strips were stamped with the mini border to created the DP, the hearts were colored with a Red Spica pen, and matted on red cardstock.  My design is based on an old Dutch Dare Sketch #199.  After stamping the sentiment I applied Distress Ink around the edges.

Copic Markers: C0, C1, C2, C3, C5, RV10

The second card features Bunny 1a.  This is a Digital Stamp that I received to apply for the Stamp Annie Thing Design Team Call.  I truly loved coloring this bunny with my Copic Markers, and was really proud with how she turned out. LOL!  The sentiment is from Lulu's Valentines Day stamp set. My design for this card is based on Little Claire Monthly Challenge #29.

Now for the sketches ...


I submitted both of these card to Stamp Annie Thing's Design Team call.

I'm also submitting my second card to Little Claire's Monthly Challenge #29, Flowers & a Sketch.  My flowers are located in the Design Paper.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

#1 Ingredients:  Neenah Solar White and Bazzill Red Scrap cardstock, Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz, Barn Door Red Distress Ink, Red Spica Pen

#2 Ingredients:  Bazzill & Neenah cardstock, Authentique Uncommon Design Paper, Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass & Seedless Preserve Distress Ink, Martha Stewart 3-dot Scallop Punch, Teresa Collins Fabrications Rhinestones

Comments

Robin said…
These are adorable! Hugs, Robin
♥Gemma♥ said…
Beautiful card...
Thanks for playing at Little Claire's this month and good luck :)
hugs and xxx
Gemma