Happy Birthday ...

Good morning! We are in the midst of another winter storm here in Northern Illinois. I'm hoping that the predictions stay true to the 7" mark, and that we don't get the 14" as others did. If you have to travel, please stay safe!

My lovely daughter, Katie, turns 21 this year in April. Boy does time fly! Thinking of Birthday's, this weeks QKR Stampede Challenge #27 is to create a Birthday Card with a number.  That means add a number to your card design!

(Size: 6-1/4" x 3-1/4")

For today's card I used the adorable Flying Girl Holder (ESdigi21701) and Kite (ESdigi22205).  I colored the girl and kite, with my Copic Markers, in Katie's favorite colors - red and blue. To add dimension to her outfit I used a White Gelly Roll pen in several areas.  Both images were cut out, and layered on my design based on the Freshly Made Sketch #74.  The Twinery Twine was used for the kites string and bows, and I cut a lit between her hands to feed the twine thru.  My #21 is a little hard to see on the kite ... they are red circle stickers with the number 2 and 1 on them. Final step was the sentiment on the bottom.

Here is the sketch ...

Now I know for sure that the rest of the Design Team projects for this week are WOW! So head on over to the QKR Blog, check out their creations, and then join in the FUN!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients:  Neenah Solar White cardstock, Heidi Swapp Forever DP, Shapez-Frame 2, Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Ink, The Twinery Denim & Maraschino Twine, Quickie Glue Pen, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, sentiment from Cas-ual Friday's Casual Elegance Stamp Set, Fancy Pants Love Note Stick Fundamentals.

Comments

Allisa said…
Adorable image! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Jen Mitchell said…
That image is so adorable! Such a special card for a special birthday! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!
Jen Timko said…
How sweet this is! I love that little image! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!
Rita W said…
Great coloring on that cute image! What a special birthday to celebrate. I hope it is a good one for her. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.