Friday, February 1, 2013

... Spring Time ...


With the bitter cold temperatures here in Northern Illinois I decided to use Bright & Cheerful colors for my I{heart}Sketches Sketch No. 3 card.


I colored up the adorable Kitten Flowerpot from From the Heart Digital Art Stamps with Copic Markers, then combined various shades of orange cardstock, some funky ribbon, a doily, and flowers to put my card together. To finish off my card I added some mini pearls for the kittens eyes.

Here's the sketch that was provided ...


Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients: Neenah Solar White & Bazzill cardstock, QuicKutz Linear Embossing Folder, Ellen Hutson Doily, Petaloo Dazzlers Jeweled Florettes, Retail Inc. Decorative Ribbon, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen, Bling.

2 comments:

Ardilla said...

Hi, Ruza!
This card is awesome, love the colors, the image and everything on it!!!!
Hugs,

Ardilla

Divinity said...

your card is lovely! beautiful take on the sketch! :)