Happy Easter ...

I took some time out from DT work yesterday to create a card for a couple of challenges. The {i}heart Sketch Challenge #10 and Sweet Stamps Challenge #109 ~ Crosses.


I went thru my Digital Stamps and found this lovely Old Rugged Cross from Designed2Delight / From the Heart, which I colored with my Copic Markers. I pulled out the purples from the swag for my design, and incorporated lighter colors along with some pearls. The sentiment is from the For Peeps Sake stamp set by Stamp Annie*Thing.

This next photo shows how the cross and swag is popped up on the one side.


Now for a look at the sketch ...


Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Nelly & Heidi cardstock, My Mind's Eye on the Bright Side - Two  DP, Want2Scrap White Swirls Pearls, Memento Tuxedo Black.

Comments

Beautiful card Ruza.
Gr Elly
Linda Palmer said…
Your card caught me eye right off as I was scrolling down my blog list. It is so beautiful. I love everything about it.
Sonia said…
Hi dear Ruza,I'm already your follower,I'm happy to work with you and all Meljen's Design Team members^_^
Hugs,
Sonia
jonim52 said…
Lovely thanks for joining Sweet Stamps this week.
Jennifer said…
Beautiful Ruza! Love the wonderful way you've used the stamps and added the pearls! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Inspiration {from the heart}!
Shelly Schmidt said…
Beautifully done. Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stamps this week!