Monday, March 25, 2013

Sleep Tight ...

Good morning! Happy Monday to all. I am scheduling all of my posts for the week, as Katie is on Spring Break. Katie is visiting her grandparents today so I will finish writing up my DT Posts, and then hang out with her for the rest of the week. So while I'm hanging with Katie, I have a Spring like challenge for you to play along with.


This week our Sponsors are ... Wings & Willows and QKR Stampede 


Today's card features the adorable Sleep Tight from Wings & Willows, that I colored with my Copic Markers. I actually printed two copies and popped the colors image on top of the other. The design around the outside was created with something old that I just remembered was in my craft room. I pulled out my Creative Memories Cutting Patterns Board, and used a Copic 0.35 Multi-Liner to create the stitches. My design is based on the Seems A Little Sketchy Challenge #35.

Copic Markers: C00, C1, C3, RV10, RV13, B000, BG01, BG02, BG05, B06, 
YR14, E97, E95, E19, E000, E81, E51, E53, E42

The metal corners came from a crafty friend. I think they might be Tim Holtz, but I'm not 100% sure.

Now for the sketch ...

I hope you have time to create a Pastel Colors project this week, and share it with us over at the Love to Create Challenge Blog.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients:  Neenah Solar White & AMS Blueberry cardstock, BoBunny "Bold & Bright Double Dot DP", Teresa Collins "Sweet Afternoon" DP, Studio G Adhesive Gems.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

So cute Ruza. Love the sweet image and your coloring is amazing as always.

Sonia said...

Wonderful card ,I adore this sweet image and the beautiful colors used^_^
Happy week,
Sonia

rachel said...

fabulous image - and great use of our sketch - thanks for joining us at SALS this time and good luck xx

Linda W. said...

Thanks for playing with us at SALS these 2 weeks! I totally love your creation - especially those neat metal corners.