Bouquet of Flowers ...

Super excited that today is Friday ... going out to breakfast with friends after Katie gets on the bus, and then back home for some crafting. It's the perfect start to the weekend as I'm off to Wisconsin tomorrow for some crafting FUN! Let the weekend begin!

(create a project that includes Punches or Dies)


For today's project I chose to work with Dies ~ Large Classic Oval Dies from Nestabilities. To get the layered effect I printed three copies of the Bouquet (digi16220) stamp on Neenah Solar White cardstock, and proceeded to cut two of them down with my dies. I then used Removable Glue Dots to layer the image for coloring with my Copic Markers. Once colored I removed the Glue Dots, applied Lemon Whip Pigment Ink over each panel with a dauber, and added Crystal Stickles over the center of each flower. Once everything was dry, I added some Evergreen Bough Distress Ink around the edges of my colored image, and then put all the pieces together.

The Bouquet stamp is available in Digital and Red Rubber Format in the QKR Store; all you have to do is use the Search feature and enter 16220 to locate the stamp.

Remember to share you creations with us over at the QKR Blog!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Additional ingredients: AC Shamrock Weave cardstock, Lily Bee Design Picket Fence DP, 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Jackie Randolph said…
Ruza, this is Gorgeous!!! OH my it really turned out fabulous!!!I love everything from your technique, papers and design!!

Hug's