Just Breathe ...

Good morning! I'm super excited to be able to share a NEW Dare to Be Sassy Thursday Challenge with you today!

(use 3 or more colors of the Rainbow in your project)


For today's project I used the lovely Glinda Sassy from the "Oz the Great and Powerful" March Release. Glinda was colored with my Copic Markers and cut out. The Polaroid Frame Die is one of Lawn Fawns Lawn Cuts, which I picked up last week. The rainbow was created with various Tim Holtz Distress Inks, and a FUN stamp from the Breath Stamp collection by Cas-ual Fridays Stamps. The fabulous sentiments are part of the Breath set.

It was super FUN creating the Rainbow Background for Glinda!

I would love to see your Rainbow creations, so please make sure you share them with us over at the Sassy Studio Designs Blog.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients: Neenah Solar White & AMS cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Tim Holtz Distress Inks ... Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry, Dusty Concord, Ripe Persimmon, Mowed Lawn & Faded Jeans, Recollections Rhinestones.

Comments

CraftyGirl said…
Great card and I love the Polaroid frame die you used and your sentiment.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
Your Sassy GDT Sister
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Ruza, this is beautiful! I love her dress in yellow and how you did the background is awesome!
Michelle said…
Ruza - wow, this is just fabulous!
Mary G. said…
Just breathe??? I CAN'T breathe! This card has me SO excited!! WOW! I absolutely LOVE the background you've created!!!!! Such a fabulous card!!!
Kathy said…
So pretty Ruza! Love the rainbow background you've done and the fun polaroid frame, I need to check that die out. Beautifully done as usual!
Shelby said…
Love how you've done the rainbow and the use of the polaroid is fantastic! Love this design.

Shelby
Regan said…
Gorgeous background and love the sentiment! I love those Polaroid die cuts- I have My Favorite Things' version!
{hugs}
Regan