Just for me ...

Good morning. I've been a little quite this past week as I deal with the loss with my eldest sibling. I'm slowing getting back into my crafting, and have a lot I need to get accomplished today for the week. So I started yesterday by coloring an image and creating this card for The Stamping Chef FB Challenge & Sketchy Friday Challenge #14.


This adorable little girl is called "Becca Boo" from The Stamping Chef. I am a member of the TSC Recipes FB Page, and this is a Freebie that was offered up last week. If we requested the image, we had to create a project with her.  Isn't she adorable. Becca was colored with my Copic Markers, fussy cut out, and added to my design based on the current Sketchy Friday Challenge.


I took a bit of liberty and placed Becca's flower where the sentiment would go. Since I left the layer that Becca is on clean I will be able to add a sentiment later. Instead of scallops I used one of my Knock-out Punches. I've been a FAN of Sketch Friday Challenges for a couple of weeks now, I thought I added their badge to my sidebar but it slipped my mind. Yikes! It's there now!

Since I was creating just for me I didn't keep of list of any products used to create today's card.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Comments

Robin said…
I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Your card is totally cute.

Lots a hugs,
Robin
CarlaKH said…
Sorry to hear of your loss; my mom passed away last week, so I am in the same boat....one day at a time. Hugs~
Indy's Designs said…
Sorry for your loss. As for getting back to crafting, you have done a fab job coloring this image! Thanks so much for using this week's Sketchy Friday sketch and inspiring me!
{hugs}
Indy
Sharla said…
Ruza, so sorry for your loss. I hope you can find comfort in your memories of your sibling.

Your card is adorable, I love the different papers you used and how you kept it CAS..so very cute! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Friday! :)
Ardilla said…
Hi, Ruza!
This is beautiful, love the image and your coloring is perfect!!!
Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Friday.
Hugs,
Ardilla :)
Leeann said…
Ruza, this post is very humbling. I am very sorry for your loss.

This card is really beautiful, and I love how you positioned the flower just so that Becca is looking down with that cute grin :)

Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at Sketchy Friday!

P.S. I absolutely LOVE your blog. I'm a new follower.
Sonia said…
So sorry for your loss and glad you took the time to craft and join us this week at Sketchy Friday. Is a great therapy... SK :)
http://skdigis.com
Norma said…
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Your card is super adorable, great job wit the sketch!!
Hugs,
Norma