Searching for the Wizard ...

Good morning and Welcome to Day 2 of our Sassy Studio Designs Blog Hop as we head ... Off to Find a Wizard! If you're following the Yellow Brick Road you should have arrived from my Sassy Sister Debbie. However, if you just arrived make sure you head to the SSD Blog to start at the beginning of the Yellow Brick Road, and for a list of all the Designers participating today.

Speaking of Yellow Brick Roads ... Check out this Tic-Tac-Toe!

All of the Designers played Tic-Tac-Toe to showcase the NEW Sassy Designs Stamps based on the original Wizard of Oz, which you can purchase in the SSD Store.

I had so much fun coloring our Sassy Scarecrow! I used Google to search for photos from the original Wizard of Oz to make sure the colors I used were accurate.



Brick (DP), Yellow (DP), and Brown Ribbon.


I also used Red for the base of my card and matting, added bling to each of the corners, and pulled out the green from her outfit to create my design. I created today's card based on Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge #203. Before I show you the sketch, how about a closer look at our Sassy Scarecrow!

Copics: E40, E41, E42, E43, YR23, YR24, E35, E33, E30, E37, G42, YG63, YG67, G94, B24, B37, B39

Now for the sketch ...


Make sure you leave some love for all of the Designers for this months Release. There are several blogs along the Yellow Brick Road where you can WIN one of these lovely images! I personally don't know which Designer's Blog the winners will be chosen from. So the more comments you make, the more chances you will have to be one of the Winners!

That's not all, the link to play along with our Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge goes live today. All of the details for the Challenge are located on the SSD Blog! I can't wait to see your creations, and to see who the winners are from the Sneak Peaks we had during the week.

Last month I had the pleasure of working with a talented lady who was a Guest Designer! Now, she is one of the NEWEST Designers of our Sassy Team, and as I said ... one very talented lady! Make sure you Welcome Michelle (our Lady of Leisure Ink) to the Design Team as you continue on down the Yellow Brick Road!

Thank you for going down the Yellow Brick Road with us this weekend!

I'm also submitting my card to Simon Says Challenge ~ Anything Goes.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill Maraschino & Swiss Dots, and AMS Slate cardstock, Orange Spica Pen, White Gelly Roll Pen, Teresa Collins Everyday Moments DP & Rhinestones, Paper Studio Ribbon ~ Neutral Pack, AC Knock Out Punch, 3D Foam Squares.

Comments

This is fabuljous Ruza, great sketch and I love the tree behind her. So pleased to be joining you. Judy x (Sassy Sister)
stampingtink said…
She's fabulous! I love the colors and the authentic and vintage look she has. Gorgeous tree and she's colored just beautifully! Simply adore her!

Hugs,

Susan
GregT said…
Ruza, Love the layout and colors. Everything goes together so well. And the trees, terrific. Glad to be on a team with such creative sisters.
MommyScraps said…
Absolutely gorgeous Ruza!!! She's so Sassy! :)
-Adina (Sassy Sis!)
karalschuknecht said…
Stunning card Ruza, and those trees are fabulous. Karal
happyscrapper said…
Ruza this is a fabulous card design. The colors are amazing.
Hugs,
Christine Garner
Mary G. said…
Great card, Ruza! Love the design and the scene you've created!! Beautifully done- as always!!
Mary
silvia said…
Awesome card!! LOVE your scarecrow and trees!!
Ruza, this is awesome! I love your coloring.
Like the 3D look of the tree with the wonderfully colored image.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Kathy said…
Ruza, this is awesome! Love the forest behind her. Such great colors and lovely coloring. Fabulous card.
What an amazing creation. I love how you have done the trees. Beautiful job! Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW-DT
Linda Anderson said…
Oh my, this is wonderful! A fabulous image and I love all your yummy dimension. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Linda
Mary M. said…
I love the scene you created. What a great new set of images.
Michelle said…
This card is just stunning Ruza - I love how you coloured sassy scarecrow. Thanks for the the wonderful introduction and welcome.
Bunny said…
Great card. I like the tin woman in the trees.
Beautiful Card, Ruza! Great Take on the sketch you used! You are soo good at sketches, I think I need to practice that sometime! Love how you colored this image, just gorgeous!!

Many Blessings,
Your Sassy Sister,
Tina
Alaine said…
Gorgeous!!!! Love the trees, and how you changed the orientation of the dp in the center of the card! And she is colored beautifully!
Heide said…
Love how you have a brought the image off the main diamond. Super cute. Happy to have you with us at SSW.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT
Debbie said…
Ruza, love your background perfectly fitting a scarecrow!

DebbieM
CraftyGirl said…
Ruza, your coloring is so great and I love the trees in the background.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
Your Sassy GDT Sister
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Kathie said…
Hi Ruza what an amazing card, I really love what you've done with this image and the tree behind her it looks totally amazing. I just love this background. Great card and thanks so much for joining us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck,
Hugs
Kathie SSW-DT
Joanna M. said…
Holy cow, this card is cool. I love how you used the tree! Great card. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
paintedlady89 said…
I love this image, great job coloring!
Gigi
Laurian said…
Fantastic card Ruza, love the sketch and your colouring is fabulous!
xx
Jackie Randolph said…
Absolutely Stunning!!! Love your gorgeous coloring!! Your design with the sketch is fab, but I really love addition of the trees behind your image!!!
"Hugs"
Annette said…
Another great job on your card!
Bellisima tarjeta, me usto mucho el detalle del arbol
Jeannie said…
Very clever use of the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
Lindsay said…
sorry i didnt make it over the weekend because of my schedule but wanted to tell you what an amazing card this is! i love your soft subtle colors and your super clean lines to the card and your coloring is amazing and i love how those grey trees break up the background very very well done
Unknown said…
like this one Ruza. keep going woman. !!
Star said…
VERY cool! Fab coloring, and I love those trees! Awesome layout, too. =D
Wonderfull card! Love it!
Unknown said…
Great image and use of the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at SSW this week. Holly x
cheiron said…
So cute. I love the little scene you have created. Thanks for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!
Rene said…
What a lovely, sweet creation!
I really like the way you used the sketch! The trees are lovely, very clever!
Hugs
Rene
Regan said…
Adorable, Ruza! Your coloring is terrific and love the trees!
{hugs}
Regan
Jackie said…
I love this! The layout is perfect and the colors are right in line with the image. Simply fabulous Sassy Off to Find the Wizard Project!

Jackie
SSD DT Sister
Sara said…
Super cute! Love the trees, they look so cool!
Heather D. said…
LOVE this Ruza! How did you make the tree? So fabulous!
Kim Kelley said…
Love your card Ruza! Gorgeous coloring Miss! Really cool way to use the paper! HUGS