Simply Sweet Note Cards ...

I'm over on the Stamp Annie*Thing Blog today sharing these Simple Sweet Note Cards that I designed using the stamp set called Our Lil' Cupcake.



I made 3 cards with each sentiment for a total of 6 Note Cards. Each card is slightly different, but just as Sweet. The Note Cards are 3-1/2" x 5". This set will be given to one of Katie's Education Team Members at the end of the school year.

Here are a couple more pictures so that you can see how each card is slightly different.



Now for a look at the stamp set I used for today's project.


If you love this set as much as I do head on over to the Stamp Annie*Thing Store, and get your own set today.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients: Neenah Solar White, Recollections Black & AMS Cherry Petite Polka Dots cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic Markers R27, R29 & R39, White Gelly Roll Pen, and some washi tape.

Comments

This is a sweet idea, Ruza! The Education team will love them! All these stamps are adorable and I love how you have created with them. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I'm so happy you like the new little Allie and Gracie. See you soon! xx Kathy