Springtime Note Cards ...

Good morning! Today I'm sharing these adorable Springtime Note Cards over at the Stamp Annie*Thing Blog that I created with one of the images you'll find in the Rare Birds stamp set.

Size: 3-1/2" x 5"  

Here's a closer look at each of the cards ...




I only colored the flowers on the vine with my Copic Markers, and used 4 colors. I coordinated the mat for my design with the color of the flowers. The sentiment can be found in the One Cool Cat stamp set.

This set of cards will be going to another member of Katie's Education Team. There are 8 of them; 2 down ... 6 more to go before the end of the school year. ;o)

Now for a look at what comes in the stamp set ...

Rare Birds

I think I'm going to use the adorable bird house, along with the sentiment "how tweet of you" for another set of Note Cards.

If you think this set is awesome like I do make sure you head on over to the Stamp Annie*Thing Store, and pick up your own set today!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients: Neenah Solar White & AMS cardstock, Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Comments