You're the best ...

This is my 2nd post today, please scroll down to continue Following the Yellow Brick Road
 for the Sassy Studio Designs "Off to Find a Wizard" Release/Blog Hop.

*******************************


Our Sponsor for this fortnight is All that Scraps


Us Designers were give the opportunity to choose the stamp we would use today. I chose this lovely girl called C.C. Designs Spring Kiki LaRue. She is the perfect image to create a card for my daughter, Katie, to give her grandmother. Now I just need to figure out what to put on the inside of the card. My MIL's birthday is so close to Mother's Day that I have to decided which this one will be for.

I colored Kiki with my Copic Markers, cut her out, added some pearls, and popped her on my design based on the Sketchy Friday Challenge #16.


With Mother's Day right around the corner I'm sure that many of you are creating projects for someone special. Make sure you share your creations with us over at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Ingredients:  Neenah Solar White, Bazzill and AMS Sugar cardstock, My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Striped Pink DP, Recollections Crafty Tape & Pearls, Kaiser Craft Baby Pink Flowers, Nestabilities Oval Dies, sentiment from Clear & Simple Kind Deeds Stamp Set.

Comments

Kathy said…
Very sweet card Ruza! I made a card for my kids to give to grandma, too (great minds think alike, lol). Gorgeous coloring as usual. Love the pretty flowers, too.
GregT said…
Ruza,beautiful card. I love the colors. And the flowers match the flowers in the image perfectly. I'm sure Grandma will love it for either occasion. And I'm sure the card you make will be just as terrific.

your SSD Brother
GregT said…
Ruza, that last sentence on my last comment should say "And I'm sure the other card you make for the other occasion (Birthday or Mother's Day)will be just as terrific." Somehow my brain thought there were more words there than there actually were. hahaha Sorry about that.
Still your SSD Bro if you will admit it.
Ardilla said…
Hi, Ruza!
This card is fantastic! Love the image and the colors...
Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Friday.
Hugs,
Ardilla :)
Sharla said…
Ruza, thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Friday, your card is so cute, love that darling image and your coloring! :)
Regan said…
Adorable, Ruza! Love the fish tail banners! Outstanding coloring & pretty flowers too!
{hugs}
Regan