You make me smile ...

Good morning! I'm over on the Stamp Annie*Thing Blog today sharing this adorable card that I created using the awesome Here's the Dirt stamp set.




This little girl is so adorable, and so much FUN to create with! I colored her hair and skin, and the tree and dirt with my Copic Markers, and then paper-pieced her clothes with Design Paper.


Here's a closer look at the sentiment.



Today's card was created using the Sketch for You to Try [SFYTT] Challenge #1. I told you yesterday that I was happy that Jen started up the SFYTT Challenges again. Proof positive that I LOVE Jen's Sketches! :o)

I hope you are inspired by today's project to head on over to Stamp Annie*Thing Store to check out all of the amazing stamps we have to offer. 


Thursday, June 13th and Friday, June 14th.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 ... Cardstock: Neenah Solar White, Bazzill, and scraps
 ... Design Paper: Heidi Swapp Serendipity & Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two Mini-Deck
 ... Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass & Stormy Sky Distress Ink
 ... Other: SRM We've Got You Border #57004 Thank You Stickers (pink lines under sentiment), Recollections Rhinestones

Comments

Melissa said…
So nice! Perfect for the sketch challenge. Have a great week-
jen del muro said…
Thanks for playing SFYTT!
Amy Sheffer said…
Such an adorable image! You brought it to life!