Good morning! It's Monday morning and this is 1 of 3 Posts that I'll be sharing with you today. First up, a NEW Love to Create Challenge.
I created two Thank You cards to share with you .
My first card features the adorable Beccy's Place Snowman with Poinsettia. Copic Markers and Chalk Pencils were used to color this lovely image. She was combined with Carta Bella Winter Fun DP, Snowflakes Die, SRM Sentiment Sticker, and some White Pearls.
My second card features the adorable Sassy Studio Designs Strawberry Shortcake. As you can see I only used part of the image which I colored with my trusty Copic Markers, and then cut her out using an Oval Nestabilities Die. I pulled out some Strawberry DP that is part of the K&Company Berry Sweet DP for the background. My design was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketch #111.
The rest of the designers created some truly amazing projects to inspire you this week so make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog to check them out, and then I hope you share your project with us!
Until next time ... Enjoy!
Products used ...
- Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Carta Bella Winter Fun DP
- Other: Memory Box Precious Snowflakes Die, Nestabilities Circle Dies, SRM Fancy Sticker Sentiments #55004 Thanks, Want2Scrap White Pearls
Strawberry Shortcake card
- Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, K&Company Berry Sweet DP, Bazzill scraps
- Stamps: Clear & Simple Kind Deeds (sentiment)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Other: Nestabilities Oval Dies, My Minds Eye Enamel Dots (Adorbs Hello), 3D Foam Squares