Winter Fun plus an Announcement ...

Good morning! Are you all ready for the holidays? I'm thankful to say that with all of the craziness that happened in my personal life this month I managed to get all my shopping done, and the gifts are all wrapped and ready to go.

With Love to Create Challenges on vacation until the 2014, I wanted to share some AWESOME News and a Winter Fun card with you today.

I have been asked to join the Art by Miran Design Team! I am honored that Mi Ran asked me to create with her beautiful designs! You can read all about Mi Ran and the rest of the Designers on the newly created Art by Miran Blog.

Now for some FUN ...

Allow me to introduce you to Winter Big Eyed Girl.


Copic Markers and Chalk Pencils were used to color this beauty. Distress inks were applied to the background, White Opal Liquid Pearls was applied for the snow, and a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen were used on the snowflakes. YNS Berry Red Gumdrops (YNSGD010) was the finishing touch for my design.

Here is Winter Big Eyed Girl uncolored ...


My design for today's card was inspired by the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge #237.



Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill Cherry Red, AMS Eucalyptus, MME Merry Little Christmas DP
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Chalk Pencils, Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass & Stormy Ski Distress Ink
 - Other: YNS Berry Red Gumdrops (YNSGD010)

Comments

Desire Fourie said…
Stunning colouring Ruza and a wonderful take on the sketch. The card is just so cheerful. Pleased to be on Mi Ran's team with you.
Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
Heide said…
WOWZA! What beautiful coloring and you papers just POP! Thanks for joining us this week.
Hugs, Heide SSW-DT
Grandma Bonnie said…
Ruza, congratulations! Your coloring is excellent! I love your card!
Jeannie said…
Your coloring is stunning! What a pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie
What a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us.
Nancy SSW