Things are heating up ...

Hey there. Just popping in to share a card I created yesterday for the FTHS Stamp of the Month Challenge and Freshly Made Sketch Challenge #125.


This absolutely awesome image from FTHS is called Birthday Candle Birdbrain which I got for FREE at the beginning of the month. There are soooo many COOL Sentiments that come with this awesome Birdbrain! I used my trusty Copic Markers to color Birdbrain, and added some sparkle to the candle with a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen. 

Here is a look at the inside ...


Now for a look at the  Freshly Made Sketch Challenge #125 ...


I will be sending this one off to my nephew for his birthday. Hope you like how I combined the challenges.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink White, A Muse Studio Ocean
 - Stamps: Your Next Stamp Birthday Stamp Set (corner decoration)
 - Ink: Memento Bahama Blue
 - Other: Nestabilities Circle Dies, 3D Foam Squares, Mini Glue Dots

Comments

Imke said…
Adorable, Ruza !! I like that the focus is on this cute little bird. Great CAS look and i like him in Aqua !!

Thanks for joining our SOTM Challenge @ From the Heart Stamps
Cindy Hall said…
SO cute! Love the image and sentiment and the colors you chose for a bright and happy birthday card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!