Thank you ...

This is my 2nd post today ... please scroll down for my YNS FUN Friday Post.

I'm over on the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog today sharing a card I created with the lovely NEW Littlest Angel (without wings) ~ Mother from the Crissy's Digi's Collection.



I recently found out that I'm going to be a Grandmother in September. This will be my first grandchild and I'm over the moon excited about what the future holds for all of us. Knowing that my son and his wife will be needing a large quantity of Thank You cards, I just had to have this beautiful image to create cards for them.

Since we don't know if a girl or boy will be arriving, I colored the image with my Copic Markers and then scanned it into my computer; both in color and gray-scale. I then opened MS Word, created an A1 card, inserted the image and my watermark. Next step was to add the Oval Circle around the image, and print the card. It took me a couple tries to get it aligned properly and I absolutely love how it turned out. The Thank You sentiment was added with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

Here is the card with my colored image ...



I showed the card to my husband and he said it looks very dramatic! I "Love" that he loved the card, and that I can mass-produce the card at any time. 


I'm entering my card into the CAS on Sunday Challenge #29 ~ One Layer Wonder.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, CutCardStock Leewed Netone Soft Ivory A-1 Folded Invitation
 - Stamps: Clear & Simple Kind Deeds (sentiment)
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black

Comments

Robin said…
Ruza this is just so beautiful and sweet! Hugs, Robin
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! What a nice idea to make thank you cards for the new parents to send out. I love the idea of coloring and scanning, then printing as needed. Genius!

Evelyn
anja curvers said…
Very beautiful great work. Thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.
Zw@@n said…
Great card, Ruza. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday!
Luv, Wilma