April Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenge ...

Good morning! Today I have a NEW Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenge to share with you!

The "Theme" for this months
is 
Anything Goes


I recently learned to make this awesome Gift Card Holders at a Workshop, and decided to make one using the adorable NEW Baby Giraffe from Miss Rach's Digital Collection. Copic Markers were used to color this beauty.

Here is what it looks like open  ...


The sentiment comes from the Welcome Baby Sentiments Rubber Stamp Set that is part of the Rainbow Echo Designs Collection at Whimsy Stamps. Excuse the Panera gift card ... it was the only one I had on hand to put into the Gift Card Holder for taking my picture.

Make sure you head on over to Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Challenges for all the details on how to join in the FUN, and check out what the rest of the designers created to inspire you.

I'm entering my Gift Card to the following Challenges ...
 - Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge ~ Baby

 - Brown Sugar Challenge #88 ~ Clean & Simple
 - Through the Purple Haze Challenge #36 ~ Try a New Folding Technique

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, A Muse Studio Venitian cardstock
 - Other: Martha Stewart Scoreboard, EKS Punches (for center & slot), Paper Studio 3/8" Ribbon from the Bright Collection

Comments

bymissrach said…
Thank you, Ruza! I am sharing this on my facebook page. :)
www.facebook.com/bymissrach
Absolutely adorable....work...for anew baby card....just lovely


Fiona
DT
TTPH
happyglitzygirl said…
A great image and colouring, so cute. Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar, blessings Hilde
Sylvia Anderson said…
This is such a cute & practical card... I love it x

Thank you for joining in our challenge (Through the Purple Haze) Good luck xxx
Anet's Crafting said…
Adorable card Ruza, I love the cute giraffe image and the beautiful paper. Beautiful colouring.