Happy Birthday ...

This is my 2nd post today. 
Please scroll down to see my YNS April FUN Friday Inspiration Post.

******************************

I'm over on the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog today sharing a card I created with the lovely Summer Girl from the Marika Collins Collection.

The lovely lady is so full of sass, and very cool. I used my Copic Markers for coloring the image, and Distress Ink to create the sky on my design paper and along the edges of the flag. The birthday sentiment is one of many stamps you will find in the Clearly Whimsy Simple Sentiments Stamp Set (CWSA100). I added a lovely purple butterfly with a blingy trail to add a little something to my card.

The design for my card was inspired by the Tuesday Morning Sketch #245.


Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill, Recollections Simply Pastel 6x6 DP
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Inks ~ Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky & Seedless Preserves
 - Other: Memory Box Pippi Butterfly, Prima Bling, EKS 2-point Flag Punch, 3D Foam Squares, Mini Glue Dots

Comments

Kris B said…
Wonderful take on this weeks sketch Ruza! To be honest this sketch really was a challenge for me, you nailed it! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches, have a wonderful Easter!
Debbie said…
This is so cute! I love the butterfly!!
Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Unknown said…
Love it. My colours and a butterfly Awesome job yet again.