Hoppy Day ...

Good morning and happy Friday. I'm over on the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Blog today sharing a card I created with the super FUN NEW Froggie Hoppy Day from the Crissy's Digi's Collection.

The NEW Froggie Hoppy Day is so CUTE! He is perfect for creating cards with. My card is 3"x 6" so that I can easily slip some money inside.


Young or Old ... I think the recipient will truly love a card with this guy on the cover!!

The design for my card was inspired by the Splitcoaststampers Sketch #482 (SC482).


Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill Apple Crush & Green, Lawn Fawn Hello Sunshine 6x6 DP
 - Ink: Copic Markers
 - Other: Your Next Stamp Glue Dots, Twine from Swap, 3D Foam Squares, Mini Glue Dots, 3D Foam Tapes

Comments