Love Always ...

Good morning and Happy Friday! It's the first Friday of the month, that means it's time for a NEW YNS FUN Friday Challenge.


I just absolutely love this new image called Two Cute Rabbits. I had an awesome time coloring this adorable image with my Copic Markers. That being said I'm not 100% happy with the cardstock I used for my design. The sentiment is part of the YNS Mini Greeting (clear set).

My card was inspired by this months YNS April Sketch.

Here are Challenge #11
April Sketch & Inspirational Photo

 

Head on over to the YNS Challenge Blog to check out 
what the rest of the Designers created to inspire you!
I'm sure they did an amazing job creating their projects for this months challenge.

There are many amazing Digital Stamps available in the YNS Store, and the best part is that they are available for immediate download. While you're there make sure you check out the other products offered by YNS!!!

I look forward to seeing your projects over on the YNS Challenge Blog!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:

 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink Soft Stone, A Muse Studio Blush, scrap DP for flag
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
 - Other: Nestabilities Circle Dies, Want2Scrap Sleek Strips White Pearls

Comments

Pia S said…
What a sweet pair of bunnies! With the neutral colored background they really stand out beautifully on this card, like they deserve. I also like how incorporated the sentiment in the row of pearls. Cute!