Lovely Flapper 1920's Girl ...

Good morning! It's Monday morning and I have a NEW Love to Create Challenge to share with you.

Our Sponsor for this weeks Challenge is Artbymiran.


When I saw the theme for this weeks challenge I just had to use the Lovely Flapper 1920's Girl for this card. She just screams Monochromatic and Vintage to me. Since I was going for Vintage I used non-traditional colors for her skin, and I truly love how she looks. Think I'll have to use the Copic Markers "W" family for skin again in the near future. Lovely Flapper 1920's Girl was matted on Soft Stone cardstock, and layered on top of the background I created with DP, Ribbon, and Rhinestones.

The rest of the designers created some truly amazing projects to inspire you this week so make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog to check them out, and then I hope you share your project with us!

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink Soft Stone, Fancy Pants Etcetera & Park Bench DP
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Antique Linen 
 - Other: Paper Studio Ribbon Scrap Pack-Neutral, Recollections Rhinestones, 3D Foam Tape

Comments

Desire Fourie said…
Oh wow this is just so chic, beautifully coloured and design. Love the jewel flourishes.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}