Some Happy News to Share ...

Good morning. If you're a regular here you may have noticed a new Badge on my sidebar. I'm excited to share with you that I am going to be a Guest Designer for Sunflowerfield Designs for the next 3 months ~ April, May & June.


So today I'm sharing my first project featuring the Flowery Easter Package Digital Stamp by Sunflowerfield Designs for the New Sunflowerfield Monthly Challenge.

This months Theme is all about Easter or Spring.


I decided to try my hand at a Vintage European Design for the Flowery Easter Package Digital Stamp. I colored the beautiful Package with my Copic Markers, added some Liquid Pearls to the center of the yellow flowers, and paper-pieced the ribbon. I layered the beautiful package on an oval diecut, and popped it on my design of MME DP, that I applied distress ink around the edges, pearls, and sentiment.

Hop on over to the Sunflowerfield Blog for all the details about the Challenge, and to see the other lovely projects created to inspire you.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

Ruza

Products used:
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Paperty Ink Cream, Bazzill, MME Miss Caroline DP
 - Other Stamps: A Muse Studio Bunny Business (sentiment)
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
 - Other: Want2Scrap White Swirls Pearls, White Opal Liquid Pearls, Nestabilities Oval Scalloped Die, EKS 2-Point Flag Punch, 3D Foam Squares

Comments