Our Sponsor this week is ... Sassy Studio Designs
I used one of my all time favorite stamps from Sassy Studio Designs
- "Oz Sassy" from Oz the Great and Powerful Collection.
Copics: E000, E04, E11, E21, E00, R20 (skin)
YR21, YR12, YR14, E09 (hair/eyes)
BV20, BV23, BV27, BV29 (suit/top hat)
V000, V01, V04, V06, V09 (vest/bow/flowers)
The rest of the designers created some truly amazing projects to inspire you this week so make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog to check them out, and then I hope you share your project with us!
I'm entering the following challenges ...
- Crazy 4 Challenge #234 ~ April Showers bring May Flowers
- Kit and Clouder May Challenge ~ Flowers
- The Outlawz Alcohol Markers Challenge, May 2nd-8th ~ May Flowers
Until next time ... Enjoy!
Products not listed above ...
- Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink White
- Stamps: A Muse Studio Charming Garden, Papertry Ink Wet Paint Text-style (sentiment)
- Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black - Cottage Ivy & New Sprout, Tim Holtz Seedless Preserves Distress Ink