Monochromatic Fun ...

Good evening. I'm popping in to share a monochromatic card I created with the beautiful Hydrangea Fairy 2 by Aurora Wings.


The current challenge over at the Aurora Wings Challenge Blog is Monochromatic. So when I colored up Hydrangea Fairy 2 I decided to try my hand at using the same colors for her hair and skin. A little different from my norm, but I actually love how the image turned out. For the wings I combined colors from the flowers and hair/skin and applied a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen to add some shimmer.

My design is pretty CAS as I just framed Hydrangea Fairy 2 with coordinating cardstock, and added some enamel dots.

Copics: E81, E84, E87, E89 (hair/skin) and R20 (cheeks)
E93, E95, E97 & E99 (flowers/background)

This will be one awesome add to my collection of personal note cards!

Until Next time ... Enjoy!

*******************************
Paper: Bazzill Desert Coral Dark, Rock Candy & Taffy
Other: My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio Enamel Dots


Comments

DonnaMundinger said…
Beautiful, Ruza! The coloring is very striking. Thanks so much for joining our Monochromatic challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD
I love this image colored in earth tones, Ruza. Unexpected and beautiful! Thank you for joining Aurora Wings' "Monochromatic" challenge. Good luck! Mitzi xx