Nuts about You ...

Our Challenge for this week is "Anything Goes"
and
we have two (2) Sponsors offering a Prize!
The Stamping Chef and Flourish with a Bling


This lovely image is called Nuts about You is one of many 
amazing images you will find at The Stamping Chef.

I colored the image with Copic Markers, fussy cut it out,
and layered it on the DP that I stamped with the musical notes
and added Heart Rhinestones to the image.
Final step was to add the "Love" sentiment to the bottom.

This card was made for my husband for Father's Day.
Not your traditional card, but I'm sure he'll love it. 

Make sure you hop on over to the Love to Create Blog for all of the 
challenge details, and to be inspired by the amazing projects the 
rest of the designers made.


I appreciate you stopping by ...
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products used ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill Red, My Mind's Eye Cupids Arrow DP
 - Stamps: Papertry Ink Life's Music
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black
 - Other: Want2Scrap Scalloped Heart Silver Rhinestones, YNS Journal Card Bracket Insert Die Set (sentiment)

Comments