Ribbons ATC Card ...

Good evening. Just popping in to share one of the projects
I worked on today.


I recently received this beautiful image called Ribbons
from Saturated Canary for being a part of their FB Group.

I decided to use Ribbons to create an Artist Trading Card for

I colored this beautiful image with my Copic Markers and
fussy cut her out. Instead of using the sentiment that
comes with the image, I used a Breast Cancer
stamp set that I have.

Once the stamping was done, I added Ribbons, and popped
on some bling to finalize my design.

I appreciate your stopping by today.
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill Watermelon
 - Stamps: Avocado Arts My Wish for You
 - Ink: Copic Markers, Memento Dew Drops Rose Bud & Angel Pink
 - Other: Recollection Rhinestones, AMS Micro Dot Twinkle Stickers, Mini Glue Dots, Thin 3D Foam Squares

Comments