Rosie in all her elegance ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Artbymiran Blog today.
Our "Theme" this month is Dies and/or Punches.


My card features the lovely Rosie in all her elegance!
I colored Rosie with my Copic Markers, and had an "oops"
during the process. My new Copic Marker blobbed
 on my coloring! Boo!


I couldn't fix the orange blobs, so decided to continue coloring
Rosie and then fussy cut her out and layered her on another
 background that I colored up.


I used some old but goodie Nestabilities Square Dies for Rosie
 and her layers.


I'm really loving these MFT Tag Talk Die-Namics!

The final step was to use a Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen on the
veil/mesh of her hat.

We would love for you to become a follower of the Artbymiran Blog
 and Artbymiran FB Page, along with visiting our shop to see all
 of the wonderful images artbymiran has to offer. If you have time
 we would also love for you to join our FB Fan Group & Challenge Page,
 where you can chat with Mi Ran and the rest of the Design Team
 Members. Don't forget to check out our Artbymiran Challenge Blog 
also ... LOTS of FUN happening here!!

Challenges entered ...
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Bazzill Green & Tangerine Blast Mandarine, Lily Bee Designs Happily Lost DP
 - Other: 1/4" Scor-Tape, YNS Teal Gumdrops

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beutiful color choices and coloring! Love your card!
Thanks so much for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!
Maria said…
So beautiful! Love that image and those colors are wonderful! Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls!
Marisa said…
Wonderful image and fabulously coloured. Loving all that orange :) Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.