Happy Halloween ...

Good morning and Happy Halloween to all.
The community I live in celebrates Halloween on the Sunday's before
Halloween. The hours are restricted to daylight hours for the safety of our kids.

Now for the awesome part of today's post!
Sami Stamps is having a Special Sale that starts today!


What's so Special about the Sale you ask?
Each of the Designers chose an image they wanted to create
with, and each of those images are on Sale for $1.50!
Of course those image are not part of the 35% Sale!

I couldn't choose just one image to work with and gave Sami
a list of options and told her to surprise me. Sami was
generous and sent me two (2) images plus sentiments.


This lovely stamp is called Comfy Cocoa that I paired up with one of
the Sentiments in the Hot Cocoa Sentiment Collection, and both
of them are located under the Winter Category in the store.

Copic Markers were used to color this lovely, the dots were added to her
skirt and headband with a White Gelly Roll Pen, and Glossy Accents was
applied to the steam coming out of the cup of cocoa. The final touch for
my CAS design is the enamel dots and distress ink along the bottom.

Now this next stamp is soooo adorable ...


My heart melted when I saw the Little Fox Stamp which is located
under the Animals and Pets category.

Copic Markers were used to color the stamp, and the sky background
was created with Gelatos. The sentiment comes from my stash of stamps.

Make sure you hop on over to Sami Stamps Blog to see the other images
on Sale that were chosen by the other Designers 
AND
then hop on over to store to grab some of these lovely for yourself!
Sami Stamps Shop ~ Sami Stamps Etsy Store

I also heard that there will some Freebie's available this week also!

Challenges I'd like to enter ...

Addicted to Stamps Challenge #119 ~ CAS

Bunny Zoe's Crafts October Challenge ~ Animals

Stamp and Create October Challenge ~ Fall/Autumn

I appreciate your stopping by today.
Hope you have a Spook-tacular weekend.
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Comments

Susan Powell said…
OOOHHHH I love this card!!! I just went over to Sami's and ordered this image - and more!!
thanks for the info.
Unknown said…
I am gonna say it again: amazing coloring! Such a perfect CAS cards, where the image matters the most. Great choice of stamps! Have a nice weekend!
Hugs,
Anna xxx
cm said…
Your CAS cards are sheer delights; fabulous images! Thank you for sharing at ATSM!
~c
Wei Wei said…
Fabulous ! Love the pretty coloring! Thank you for sharing at ATSM.
Deepti said…
Fabulous cards and coloring :) thank you for sharing with ATSM !
Milka Gubo said…
Oh WOW :-D This is so cute and pretty Ruza :-D Love how you colored the image. The sky is amazing :-D