WCMD 2014 ~ Love Anchors the Soul ...


In Celebration of World Card Making Day I created a 
card for Operation Write Home WCMD event!


My card features one of the new stamps sets I recently acquired.
... The Rubber Cafe Sale Away With Me (L-1259) ...
The anchor and sentiment are perfect for 
today's OWH WCMD event.

I stamped the anchor and sentiment, and only colored
the heart and rope on the image. Once done I 
used Fancy Pants Down by the Sea DP to
create my background.

My design for today was inspired by the

I hope that you are enjoying a crafting WCMD!

I appreciate you stopping by to see my project!
Until next time ... Enjoy!

Comments

Elsie B said…
I love the nautical theme of your Love card. Thanks for giving a heads-up on where to find more sketches.
Jill said…
Nice masculine card. I love the anchor with the heart on top of it. Thanks for sharing.
Marybeth said…
Wow, Ruza ... this is stunning! Very crisp CAS and I love your design. Perfect stamp and sentiment! Happy World Card Making Day!
Love the red and black color choice! Sharp and crisp! The stamp and sentiment pop very nicely! TFS !
Cynde P said…
I love the color combination - a very striking card!
Kate Pr said…
Very nice card. The colors and patterns compliment the design very nicely.
Jen R said…
This is a perfect card for this sentiment! I love the heart in the anchor and how you colored it in... It works so well with the sentiment! Lovely! Thank you for supporting OWH!!!
Ann said…
I love your image and sentiment, especially with the nautical/patriotic colors.
Sybrina K said…
Love the interpretation of this sketch!
Stephanie K said…
Such a beautiful card - simple and elegant. Thanks for playing along at AHSC.
Brandi said…
I love the sentiment on this card...powerful. I love this card, it is so simple yet so very stunning!Thanks for joining us over at AHSC!

Brandi
AHSC DT member
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca
I really enjoyed this card. Very clean and simple style. Fabulous job. Thanks for playing along with us at AHSC.
Linda Norman said…
Love hoe simple but striking your card is ! Great job! Thanks for joining us over at AHSC!

Linda
AHSC DT member
scrappytherapy.com