Good morning! I'm hosting the Inky Impressions Inspirational Blog today.
My great-niece is turning 3 soon, and I decided to make a card for her using the lovely Shamrocks Lili. I cropped the image to use just her face, colored her with my Copic Markers, fussy cut her out, and layered her on a couple of pierced squares. The sentiment is part of the MFT LJD Spring Tulips stamp set, and was perfect for today's card. My design was inspired by a couple of challenges (listed below).
Challenges entered ...
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #299 ~ Clean & Simple
- DRS Designs Rubber Stamps Challenge #162 ~ Color Challenge (Winner)
- Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #174
I appreciate your stopping by!
Until next time ... Enjoy!
Products not listed above:
- Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink Vintage Cream, Bazzill Classic Green & Deep Sea, MME Miss Caroline Howdy Doody DP
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Other: MFT Pierced Square STAX, 3D Foam Squares