Good morning! I'm hosting the Inky Impressions Inspirational Blog today.
I had so much fun combining the two images, Sweet Love Bunnies and the Carrot Patch Background to create the scene above. Add in the 24 Karrot Sentiment Stamp and you have an awesome Easter Card for a special friend. I used Copic Markers to color the bunnies and carrots, and Distress Inks for the background.
Make sure you Hop on over to the Inky Impressions Store to check out all of the awesome images available.
Challenges entered ...
- Alphabet Challenge Blog ~ C is for Cute & Cuddly
- Challenge Up You Life Challenge #11 ~ Easter
- Crafty Catz Challenge #271 ~ No Design Paper
- The Corrosive Challenge #220 ~ Our Animal Friends
I appreciate your stopping by!
Until next time ... Enjoy!
Products not listed above:
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, Bazzill, AMS