Good morning! I'm hosting the Inky Impressions Inspirational Blog today.
Lili Coloring Easter Eggs is such a sweet image. She was really fun to color, and a bit of a challenge ... especially the smaller sections. I used my trusty Copic Markers coloring the image, and since I paper-pieced Lili on top of the rock I decided to apply various distress inks with a dauber to create the sky and ground shading. The Happy Easter Banner was printed 2x's, fussy cut and layered together with 3D foam tape. My layout was inspired by Friday Sketch Challenge #91 (shown below).
Make sure you Hop on over to the Inky Impressions Store to check out all of the awesome images available.
Challenges entered ...
- Brown Sugar Challenge #139 ~ Easter
- Corrosive Challenge #221 ~ Hop into Spring
- Crazy 4 Challenge #279 ~ Let's think Spring
- Little Claire's Monthly Challenge #55 ~ Springtime
- Friday Sketch Challenge #91
I appreciate your stopping by!
Until next time ... Enjoy!
Products not listed above:
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, Papertry Ink Tropical Teal, MFT Lemondrop Yellow, Orange Scrap
- Other: White Opal Liquid Pearls