Inky Impressions March Release ...

Good morning all! There is a new Release of Digital Stamps over at Inky Impressions today, and it is "Awesome"!


This lovely image is called Bunny Ears Lili. I had a lovely time coloring her with my Copic Markers, fussy cutting her out and layering her on my CAS design. My mojo is on hiatus right now so I hope you like the CAS design.

Here's a closer look at Bunny Ears Lili ...


I hope you hop on over to Inky Impressions Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the Designer's created with the New Release, and don't forget to pick up some of the new images in the Inky Impressions Store.

Challenges entered ...
 - Addicted to CAS Challenge #59 ~ Green
 - Graph'it Color Challenge Week 11 ~ Spring Colours
 - Little Claire's Design Challenge #55 ~ Springtime
 - Send A Smile 4 Kids Challenge ~ Easter/Spring

I appreciate your stopping by!
Until next time ... Enjoy!



Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink 

Comments

Kathy Straw said…
Such a cute image and I love how you coloured her.
Awe, what a cute little girl! Your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS. :)
Helen said…
Great card Ruza - love your colouring.

Thanks for joining us at the Little Claire Challenge.

Helen x
Your card is scrumptious! Beautifully CAS, pretty ! I especially like your shading and coloring.
Hugs
Berni, DT
Send a Smile for Kids

Penni said…
Great CAS card
Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Graph'It Markers.
Hugs
Penni
X