Good morning! I hope you had an amazing Easter weekend. I know I did!
Today's card features the lovely Lili with Umbrella from Inky Impressions. I combined her with an AI Clear Door stamp with a sentiment from Stampendous. Copic Markers were used for coloring Lili and the door. Distress inks were used to create the sky and ground, and Glossy Accents was used to create raindrops. The raindrops are a little hard to see, but they look awesome in person.
There are tons of awesome image in the Inky Impressions Store, and I hope you'll hop over and check them out.
Challenges entered ...
- 613 Avenue Create Challenge #118 ~ Anything Goes
- Just Us Girls Challenge #287 ~ Word Week
- Melonheadz Spring Challenge
- Without Words April Challenge ~ Under my Umbrella
I appreciate your stopping by!
Until next time ... Enjoy!
Products not listed above:
- Paper: Neenah Solar White, Bazzill
- Other: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Inks ~ Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky, Antique Linen & Vintage Photo, Glossy Accents