Chef Charlotte ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Art by Miran Blog today. Our "Theme" for the month of May is to add "Twine/Fiber" to your project.


This lovely is called Chef Charlotte! I flipped her prior to printing, colored her with my Copic Markers, and then used my Nestabilities Oval Dies to cut her out. My design is inspired by the last Freshly Made Sketch #186.





I used the Swiss Dots Embossing Folder for the background, added some Bubblegum Pink Ribbon, layered on my base card with 3D foam squares, and added my image.


Copics: E000, E00, E04, E11, E21 (skin); YR12, YR14, E15, E18, E09 & Y21 (hair)
BG90, BG93 & 0 (apron/jacket/hat); Y23, Y26, & Y28 (bowl/mixer)
RV21, RV23, RV25 (frosting/bow)

We would love for you to become a follower of the Art by Miran Blog, along with visiting our shop to see all of the wonderful images Art by Miran has to offer. If you have time we would also love for you to join our FB Fan Group & Challenge Page, where you can chat with Mi Ran and the rest of the Design Team Members. Don't forget to check out our Art by Miran Challenge Blog also ... LOTS of FUN happening here!!

Challenges entered ...
 - Happy Little Stampers Challenge #2 ~ CAS 

I appreciate you stopping by today.
Until next time ... Enjoy!


Products not listed above ...
 - Cardstock: Neenah Solar White 80# Smooth, Papertry Ink White, Bazzill 

Comments

Unknown said…
This is a lovely card. Your coloring is so good. I love the design and love the embossed background with the little dots. Great job! TFS
Loll said…
Sweet little chef! Your colouring is amazing! Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers.