Wishing you a FROG-tastic day! ...

Good morning and Happy Friday! It's Release Week at Sami Stamps today, and I love the adorable new collection of Frogs in Hat & Glasses!



This adorable guy is called Top Hat Frog! When I saw him, the sentiment just popped into my head so I knew he was the one to work with. I created the sentiment in MS Word. I printed several copies of the image, colored with my trusty Copic Markers and paper-pieced him to add dimension.



Distress Ink was applied along the bottom and behind the image, and then I layered him on my design based on the Freshly Made Sketch #191. Final step was to add enamel dots, and use liquid pearls for his eyes.




You can see the dimension I created with this photo.


Now lets look at all of the New Images being Released this week!

Make sure you hop on over to Sami Stamps Blog to see what the other Designers created with the New Release. You still have time to join our current Sami Stamps Challenge so make sure you head on over to the store to grab some of these adorable images for yourself!

Challenges entered ...
 - Freshly Made Sketch #191










 - Addicted to Stamps Challenge #148 ~ Clean & Simple

I appreciate your stopping by today, and enjoy reading your lovely comments! Hope you have an amazing weekend.

Until next time ... Enjoy!
Products used:
 - Paper: Neenah Solar White, Papertry Ink White, DCWV Brights Cardstock Stack
 - Other: Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass & Tea Dye, White Opal Liquid Pearls, Studio Calico Enamel Dots, 3D Foam Squares

Comments

Laurie Unger said…
What a fun image and loved the dimension you created with the paper piecing. Awesome job coloring too!
Karren said…
This is such an adorable frog and colored so beautifully! Fun, fun card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.
Shona Chambers said…
This is such a little cutie and love all the different frog images (especially the ones with glasses). You've coloured him so perfectly and loving all those enamel dots. So very glad you joined us at ATSM this week!
Kim S said…
What a charming frog! And I think your use of the sketch shows him off perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!