Sunday, August 30, 2015

Papertry Ink SAF 2015 Pins + Needles Challenge ...

Time for another project for the Papertry Ink Project Stamp-A-Faire 2015

There are three different Challenges for this theme, and I went with the Stamped + Stitched by Heather Nichols. I decided to choose one of the Go-to-Card Patterns to work with for this challenge.


Here is my interpretation ...


The DP I used is from the Mood Mix DP and the Stamped Stitched Stamp Set came with my Stamp-A-Faire kit. I double stamped the flower in Hibiscus Burst Die Ink, then masked the flowers so I could stamp the stitched square and sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black. I inked the edges with the Hibiscus Burst Die Ink and added a couple of star bursts to the center design, layered it on black cardstock and added some pearls to the center. I also stamped some stitches and star bursts on the DP.

Here's a closer look at the stamped stitches ...


I went with this challenge since I already entered one for the Stick Pins, and I don't sew on my cards. I love having stitched stamps to work with to create faux stitching.

Challenges entered ...
 - SAF 2015 Pins + Needles Challenge  
 - SAF 2015 Patterns Challenge
 - Crafting When We Can Challenge ~ Blog Party, Anything Goes 

I'll be back later today to share some more projects.

Until next time ... Enjoy!

1 comment:

Poppet said...

Great card Ruza, love your use of the faux stitching.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challlenges. :-) xx