Good evening! I have a couple of projects to share with you for the Papertry Ink Project Stamp-A-Faire 2015. This is my first year participating so we will see how many Challenges I can complete before the deadline. I will be creating a post for each of the Challenges I enter.
First up is the SAF 2015 Bridal Challenge ...
I pulled out my White cardstock, embossed it with the Star Spangled Impression Plate, added the wedding sentiment from the Side by Side Sentiments stamp set using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Once done with the background I added some Silky Crush Ribbon from my stash and added a couple stick pins, and then layered on my cardbase.
Here's a closer look at the embossed background ...
Challenges entered ...
- SAF 2015 Bridal Challenge
- SAF 2015 Pins + Needles Challenge (Stick Pins with Melissa Phillips)
- Alphabet Challenge ~ N for No Design Paper
- Chocolate Coffee & Cards Challenge #98 ~ Use a Sentiment
- Crafting with Friends Challenge #5 ~ Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too Challenge #93 ~ It's a Special Occasion
Until next time ... Enjoy!