Altered Candle ...

Good morning! I'm hosting the Great Impressions Blog today featuring the Savored & Treasured (G82) sentiment and the Elegant Butterflies (J119).

Size: 5-1/2" H x 2-13/16" in Diameter

I enjoy Altering Candles with stamped images so I created a candle for my friend to be given with the card I created for last months Challenge.


Details about the above card can be found here.


I stamped the Savored & Treasured (G82) sentiment and the Elegant Butterflies (J119) onto tissue paper, and cut around each image. Using wax paper and my heat gun I adhered the images to my candle.


Once all of the stamps were attaached I applied Petal Pink Liquid Pearls to the antennas of the butterflies and then around the top edge of the candle.


These make amazing gifts and they really are easy to make. There is an awesome Tutorial over at Splitcoaststampers for Stamping on Candles, which includes a video showing you how it's done.

If you haven't heard of Great Impressions Stamps make sure you hop on over to the Store to check them out. There are so many AWESOME stamps to play with, and all of the Accessories you need to create your projects with!!!

I hope you'll check out our Monthly Challenge, and if you use Great Impressions Stamps make sure you also link up to our Customer Gallery.

Challenges enter ...
 - Brown Sugar Challenge #164 ~ Anything but a Card

Until next time ... Enjoy!





Products not listed above ...
 - Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Papertry Ink Hibiscus Burst Dye Ink

Comments

Mynn xx said…
Ruza, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! I LOVE the beautiful border you created on the top of the candle--it's perfect with these images! Fabulous choice of sentiment, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx
Unknown said…
Wonderful project, I love stamping on candle! Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week!
Good luck,
Giada
Gea said…
Woh nice candle. love it . Thank you for joining BSC